Mendix Application Quality Monitor (AQM) is a cloud service developed by Mendix and the Software Improvement Group (SIG). Mendix AQM performs a static analysis of Mendix application models according the ISO 25010 standard for maintainability. Dashboards provide instant insight into the quality of the application models as they’re built, including quality ratings based on benchmarks of thousands of projects.
By proactively monitoring quality on a daily basis customers can improve maintainability and reduce lifecycle costs.
The Mendix AQM quality model is based on the SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria. These criteria provide standardized evaluation and certification of the technical quality of the source code of software products. The purpose of such evaluation and certification is to provide an instrument to developers for guiding improvement of the products they create and enhance.
The general notion of software quality embraces a variety of quality aspects, of which a taxonomy is available in the ISO/IEC 25010 international standard on software product quality. The scope of the SIG/TÜViT Evaluation Criteria is limited to the internal quality characteristic of maintainability and its sub-characteristics of analyzability, modifiability, testability, modularity and reusability. The evaluation concerns the source code of a software product, not the behavior of the product in a test or production environment.
- Mendix AQM is available for projects based on Mendix 6.0 and higher
- Mendix AQM is part of our Mendix pricelist – for more information or activation, please contact your Mendix Customer Success Manager or Sales
- Detailed documentation is available in your AQM report dashboard on https://aqm.mendix.com, under the Documentation menu item
- Mendix AQM reports are generated every night based on the latest version in your Project Team Server
- By default, the Mendix AQM reports are based on the Mainline in your Project Team Server
- This can be changed to a specific branch on request