The Contacts for Hybrid widget enables the native contacts functionality within your Mendix mobile application.
To configure this widget, follow these steps:
- Place the widget in a data view where you want the button to be placed. Make sure this form is reachable from a mobile application.
- On the Button properties tab, enter the label text to be shown on the button for Label.
- On the same tab, optionally enter a class to be placed directly on the button DOM node for Class.
- On the Behavior tab, set the widget to Create contact or Retrieve contact for Contact type.
- On the Data source tab, set the attributes that are the mapping between your application and the mobile contact.
- On the Events tab, optionally add a microflow that will be triggered once a contact has been successfully added to the phone for Contact added success.