The documentation describing the installation and basic configuration of the Mendix software on a system running RedHat or CentOS is available as part of the m2ee-tools helper program: https://github.com/mendix/m2ee-tools/tree/develop/doc/README.md.
- How to Build a Simple HRM App 1: Create, Manage, and Deploy the App
- How to Build a Simple HRM App 2: First Steps in Building a Rich GUI
- How to Build a Simple HRM App 3: Show Related Data in the GUI
- How to Build a Simple HRM App 4: Enrich the GUI with Filter Options
- How to Build a simple HRM App 5: Smarten Up Your App with Business Logic
- How to Create and Deploy Your First App
- How to Test Microflows Using the UnitTesting Module