Within Mendix there are two use cases for the Feedback Widget:
- To provide feedback on your own App.
- To provide feedback on the Apps of Mendix.
The purpose of the feedback on Mendix is to provide low priority issues, questions and ideas on how to improve the Mendix Platform.
The Feedback Button is not an Support option. If there are any problems, contact Mendix Support
You can provide feedback on Mendix on the following pages:
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- Add a feedback story to Mendix
- View a list of your own provided feedback
Before starting this how-to, make sure you have completed the following prerequisite:
- You are logged in with your Mendix Account. Click here to Sign Up
3 Providing Feedback on Mendix
- Click on the Feedback Button on the right side of the screen.
- Fill in the feedback you want to send to Mendix. A description of the feedback and a screenshot of the screen are optional but also recommended.
Click Send Feedback
4 Viewing Your Provided Feedback Items
You can view your own submitted feedback items in the feedback list in your profile settings. Follow these steps to find the list of the provided feedback items:
- Click on your profile in the right top corner in the Developer Portal.
- Click Show Profile.
Go to the Feedback tab.