Your team can include all of your colleagues working on an app. As well as developing, team members might have other roles such as ideating or reviewing. The Mendix Developer Portal enables developers from both IT and business with mixed experience levels to collaborate.
To view and manage your team members, follow these steps:
- Click Apps in the top navigation panel of the Developer Portal and select the app you want to manage.
- Click Team under the Collaborate category.
2 Managing the Team
When you click Manage Team in the top-right corner of the screen, you will be forwarded to the Collaborate > Security page. Note that only the following roles can see the Manage Team button: Scrum Master, Mendix Admin, or a custom role with the App Settings permission.
On the App Team tab of the Security page, you can do the following:
- Select a new Role for a team member (for details on available roles, see App Roles)
- Click Remove Member to remove that person from the team
- Click Invite member to invite a new person to the team (see the Inviting Team Members section below for more details)
Click Role settings to view and edit the permissions for the team roles (clicking Security Guide on this dialog box will present useful information for configuring roles)
Click Change log to view the change log for the team and [node permissions]()
3 Inviting Team Members
To invite members, click Invite Member on the Team page, or click the + icon next to the team in app Buzz, and follow these steps:
- Enter the email address(es) for those you want to invite to the team.
- Add a personal message (optional).
- Confirm the invitation(s).