Your team can include all of your colleagues working on an app. As well as developing, team members might have other roles such as ideating or reviewing. The Mendix Developer Portal enables developers from both IT and business with mixed experience levels to collaborate.
To view and manage your team members, follow these steps:
- Click Apps in the top navigation panel of the Developer Portal and select the app you want to manage.
- Click Team under the Collaborate category.
2 Managing the Team
On this page, you can do the following:
- Select a new Role for a team member (for details on available roles, see App Roles)
- Click Remove Member to remove a user from the team
- Click Invite member to invite a new user to the team (for more information, see the Inviting Team Members section below)
Click Role settings to view and edit the permissions for the team roles (clicking Security Guide in the Role dialog box will present useful information for configuring roles)
Click Change log to view the change log for the team and node permissions
3 Inviting Team Members
To invite new team members, follow these steps:
- Click Invite Member on the Team page or the + icon next to the team in the app Buzz.
- Enter the email address for the Mendix user(s) you want to invite to the team.
- Add a personal message (optional).
- Confirm the invitation(s).