Your App Team can include all of your colleagues working on developing an app as well as ideating for and reviewing it. Mendix enables developers from both IT and business with mixed experience levels to collaborate in the Developer Portal while building dynamic applications.
To view and manage your App Team members, follow these steps:
- Click Apps in the top navigation panel of the Developer Portal and select the app you want to manage.
- Click Team under the Collaborate category.
On the Team page, you will see an overview with the following information about the team members:
- Role – the developer’s App Team role (for details on available roles, see the App Team Roles section of Company & App Roles)
2 Managing the Team
When you click Manage Team in the top-right corner of the screen, you will be forwarded to the Settings > Security page.
On the App Team tab of the Security page, you can do the following:
- Select a new Role for a team member
- Click Remove member to remove that person from the App Team
- Click Add member to add a new person to the App Team (see the Inviting Team Members section below for more details)
Click Role settings to view and edit the permissions for the App Team roles
Click Change log to view the change log for the App Team
3 Inviting Team Members
To invite members, click Invite Member on the Team and follow these steps:
- Enter the email address(es) for who you want to invite to the App Team.
- Add a personal message (optional).
- Confirm the invitation(s).