A Company Admin can manage the following items in the Users category:
- Security Groups
- Security History
A Company Admin can manage the following items at the Users tab:
- View all company users
- Activate/deactivate users
- View active/inactive users
3 Security Groups
This tab lists the security groups that are defined for your company. Users who are assigned to security groups will automatically be granted access to specified appcloud apps. Company Admins can set up security groups and specific app permissions for security groups.
A Company Admin can manage the following items at the Security Groups tab:
- Add/remove security groups
- Set up a security group by clicking Details for a group. There you can:
- Add a member by clicking Add
- Set up the access of a security group to apps by going to the Access To. Members of this security group will be granted access to the following apps automatically. Note that it is only possible to create policies for licensed, AppCloud-enabled apps. It is possible to select specific Node evironments and User Roles.
4 Security History
A Company Admin can view all changes made in the company at the Security History tab.