A company admin can manage the following items in the Users category:
- Security Groups
- Security History
A company admin can perform the following actions on the Users tab:
- View all company users
- Activate/deactivate users
- View active/inactive users
For more information, see How to Deactivate and Activate Users.
3 Security Groups
This tab lists the security groups that are defined for your company. Users who are assigned to security groups will automatically be granted access to specified AppCloud apps. Company admins can set up security groups and specific app permissions for security groups.
A company admin can perform the following actions on the Security Groups tab:
- Add/remove security groups
- Set up a security group by clicking Details for a group, where you can do the following:
- Add a member by clicking Add
- Set up the access of a security group to apps by going to Access To
- Members of this security group will be granted access to these apps automatically
- Note that it is only possible to create policies for licensed, AppCloud-enabled apps
- It is possible to select specific node evironments and user roles
4 Security History
A company admin can view all the changes made in the company on the Security History tab.