For the Simplified Chinese translation, click 中文译文.
Mendix can be installed on-premises on systems running Unix-like operating systems. The installation consists of the following:
- m2ee-tools: a command line tool used for managing your Mendix installation
- Mendix Runtime
- Java Runtime Environment
- Web server
The following operating systems are currently supported:
- Debian GNU/Linux 9 (Stretch)
- Debian GNU/Linux 8 (Jessie)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7, CentOS 7
Installation on other Unix-like operating systems is possible, but has not been tested and cannot be supported by Mendix.
2 Technical Documentation
The documentation describing the installation and basic configuration of the Mendix software on a Unix-like system is available as part of the m2ee-tools helper program: https://github.com/mendix/m2ee-tools/tree/develop/doc/README.md.
3 License Key Activation on Linux
To activate your license key, follow these steps:
- Open the interactive m2ee console.
- Use the command
show_license_informationto display a generated server ID.
- Use the server ID to obtain a license key from Mendix (see Licensing Apps for information on requesting a license key).
- Activate your license on the server using the