Changes made through the Desktop Modeler are stored in the Mendix Team Server. This page provides an overview of the revisions committed by any of the team’s members.
In a revision, you can see the following information:
- The date of the committed revision
- The team member that committed the revision
- The branch to which the revision was committed
- The Mendix Modeler version
- The revision number
When you click Details for a revision, the following extra information is presented about that revision:
- The message in the revision commit
- The related stories
Related Stories will only appear if you select them in the commit dialog box of the Desktop Modeler.