You can manage your Mendix Cloud v3 and Mendix Cloud v4 environments via the Developer Portal. There are small differences in the feature sets of Mendix Cloud v3 and v4. This document shows you how to find the Mendix Cloud version and region of your app.
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- View the Mendix Cloud version of your app
- View the Mendix Cloud region of your app
Before starting this how-to, make sure you have completed the following prerequisites:
- Have a node (for details, see How to Upgrade Your Free App to a Licensed App)
3 Mendix Cloud Region and Version
To view the Mendix Cloud region and version in which your app is hosted, follow these steps:
- Go to the Developer Portal.
- Click Apps in the top navigation panel.
Click My Apps and select Nodes.
Open the node by clicking Details.
Click Environments under the Deploy category.
Click Details of the desired environment.
Next to Mendix Cloud Region, you will see the region of the data center where your app is hosted.
Next to Mendix Cloud Version, you will see Mendix Cloud v3 or Mendix Cloud v4.