Within Mendix, there are two use cases for the Feedback widget:
- To provide feedback on your own app
- To provide feedback on Mendix apps
The purpose of the feedback on Mendix is to provide low priority issues, questions, and ideas on how to improve the Mendix platform.
The Feedback button is not a support option. If there are any platform problems, contact Mendix Support.
You can provide feedback on Mendix on the following pages:
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- Add a feedback story to Mendix
- View a list of your own provided feedback
Before starting this how-to, make sure you have completed the following prerequisite:
- Log in with your Mendix account (to sign up, click here)
3 Providing Feedback on Mendix
- Click the Feedback button on the right side of the screen.
- Fill in the feedback you want to send to Mendix. A description of the feedback and a screenshot of the screen are optional but recommended.
Click Send Feedback:
4 Viewing Your Provided Feedback Items
You can view your own submitted feedback items in the feedback list in your profile settings. Follow these steps to find the list of provided feedback items:
- Click your profile in the right top corner in the Developer Portal.
- Click Show Profile.
Go to the Feedback tab: