In the Developer Portal, you can use deep links as a shortcut to go directly to the desired destination.
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- Find the AppID, storyID, and feedbackItemNr
- Create deep links for your app, story, or feedback item
Before starting this how-to, make sure you have completed the following prerequisites:
- Be a member of the app team
- Have sufficient permissions (for details, see Security - Node Permissions)
3 AppID, storyID, feedbackItemNr
To find out the AppID, storyID or the feedbackItemNr (which you need to create a deep link), follow these steps:
- Go to the Developer Portal.
- Select the app for which you want to create the deep link.
- For the AppID, click General under the Settings category.
- For the StoryID, click Stories under the Collaborate category. The ID is next to Details of the story item.
- For the FeedbackItemNr, click Feedback under the Collaborate category. The item number is next to the title of the feedback item.
4 Developer Portal Deep Links
If you want to provide links directly to a specific page on the Developer Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to your browser.
- Paste the link in the browser’s address bar.
- Paste the AppID, storyID or the feedbackItemNr after the final slash.
The following deep links can be used:
- Specific app:
- Stories overview for app:
- Specific story ID:
- Feedback for app:
- Specific feedback item:
- Environments for app:
- Metrics for app:
- Alerts for app:
- Logs for app: