This how-to describes creating a backup of a licensed cloud node. This option is not available for Free Apps.
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- Create a backup of a licensed cloud node
Before starting this how-to, make sure you have completed the following prerequisite:
- You have a licensed cloud node
- You have the correct Security - Node Permissions
3 Create a Backup
Follow these steps to create a backup of a licensed app:
- Go to the Developer Portal and click Apps in the top navigation panel.
- Click My Apps and select Nodes.
- Select the node from which you want to download the backup.
- Click Backups under the Operate category.
Select the environment from which you want to download the backup.
Click Create Backup.