In General, there is an overview of the app:
- Name of the app
- Description of the app
- App Contact for the app
- Technical Contact for the app
- Whether the app is enabled for the Web Modeler
- App ID
Note that only the Technical Contact can grant other members with the Technical Contact role in Security - Node Permissions in Security.
There are three actions here you can perform:
- Click Cloud Settings to select the cloud platform on which you want to deploy your app (for details, see Cloud Settings)
- Click Edit App Info to edit the app settings (you can only see this button when you have the App Settings permission; for more details, see Roles Within the Company and Apps)
- Click Leave app to leave the app (for details, see Three Ways to Leave Your App)
2 Editing App Info
When you click Edit App Info, you can edit the following things:
- The name of the app
- The app logo
- The Description of the app
- The App Contact
3 Leaving the App
For details, see Three Ways to Leave Your App.
4 Web Modeler
If your app is supported by the Web Modeler, you can enable it by clicking Enable Web Modeler. For details on getting the full Web Modeler experience, see How to Migrate Existing Projects to Atlas UI.