To go directly to the desired element of your app project in the Developer Portal, you can use deep links.
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- Find the App ID, Story ID, and Feedback Item Number for your app
- Create deep links for your app, story, and feedback item
2 Getting the AppID, storyID, & feedbackItemNr
To create a deep link, you need the App ID, Story ID, or Feedback Item Nr for the desired element in the Developer Portal.
For the App ID, select Settings > General – you will find the App ID at the bottom of the page:
For the Story ID, select Collaborate > Stories – the story ID is below the title of the story:
For the Feedback Item Number, select Collaborate > Feedback – the feedback item number is next to the title of the feedback item:
3 Creating a Developer Portal Deep Link
If you want to provide links directly to a specific element in your app project in the Developer Portal, follow these steps:
- Paste the URL to the Developer in your browser’s address bar (as in,
- Paste the desired App ID, Environment ID, Story ID, or Feedback Item Number after the final slash.
The following deep links can be used:
- Specific app:
- Stories overview for app:
- Specific story ID:
- Feedback for app:
- Specific feedback item:
- Environments for app:
- Metrics for app:
- Alerts for app:
- Alerts for environment:
- Logs for app: