Learn some basics about starting to model a Mendix app with the introductory how-to’s in this category.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Install Mendix Studio Pro – guides you in the steps for installing Mendix Studio Pro
- Find Your Way in an App Project - explains how to find your way in an app project via the Go to and Find usages options, for example
- Set Up the Navigation Structure – describes how to give users access to the app pages you create
- Show the Project Directory in Explorer – explains how to open the project directory in your hard drive to amend or add files
- Implement Best Practices for Development – provides guidelines for adopting consistent naming and modeling conventions while developing your Mendix apps
- Implement Community Best Practices for App Performance – presents best practices created by and for the Mendix community on how to improve your app’s performance