Application logic is created in Mendix in the form of microflows. A microflow allows you to express the logic of your application. This is a visual way of expressing what traditionally ends up in textual program code. In other words, microflows allow you to easily add complex business logic to the processes in your application without having to write code.
Mendix is all about collaboration between business and IT, and microflows help to give business-minded people insight into how the application is designed.
With these how-to’s, you can learn how to translate your business logic into microflows and build and debug them from the beginner to the expert level.
Documents in This Category
- How to Create Your First Microflow: Hello World!
- How to Create a Custom Save Button
- How to Drag Microflows and Pages into Microflow
- How to Extract and Use Sub Microflows
- How to Trigger Logic Using Microflows
- How to Work with Lists in a Microflow
- How to Define Access Rules Using XPath
- How to Extend Your Application with Custom Java
- How to Use the Java API
- How to Configure Error Handling
- How to Optimize Microflow Aggregates
- How to Optimize Retrieve Activities