Application logic is created in Mendix in the form of microflows. A microflow allows you to express the logic of your application. This is a visual way of expressing what traditionally ends up in textual program code. In other words, microflows allow you to easily add complex business logic to the processes in your application without having to write code.
Mendix is all about collaboration between business and IT, and microflows help to give business-minded people insight into how the application is designed.
With these how-to’s, you can learn how to translate your business logic into microflows and build and debug them from the beginner to the expert level.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Create Your First Microflow: Hello World!
- Trigger Logic Using Microflows
- Create a Custom Save Button
- Drag Microflows & Pages into a Microflow
- Extract & Use Sub-Microflows
- Work with Lists in a Microflow
- Optimize Microflow Aggregates
- Set Up Error Handling
- Optimize Retrieve Activities
- Define Access Rules Using XPath
- Configure String Concatenation
- Extend Your Application with Custom Java
- Use the Java API
- Find Object Activities
- Use Translatable Validation Messages