These step-by-step guides will teach you to build native mobile applications and more:
- Deploy Your First Mendix Native Mobile App – Go from a blank slate to an app running on a device.
- Build Native Mobile Apps with Parallels – Start making Mendix native mobile apps on your Mac.
- Build a Mendix Native App Locally – When you cannot use App Center to build your app, follow this guide to build your apps locally without an internet connection.
- Debug Native Mobile Apps (Advanced) – Debug native mobile app projects using the Make It Native app.
- Create a Custom Developer App – Create a custom developer app: a substitute for the Make It Native app which accommodates custom dependencies such as native widgets or fonts.