These step-by-step guides will teach you to build native mobile applications and more. Many of these guides use the Mendix Native Mobile Builder UI tool included in Mendix Studio Pro v8.15 and above:
- Deploy Your First Mendix Native Mobile App – Go from a blank slate to an app running on a device.
- Build a Mendix Native App Locally – Follow this guide to build your apps locally using the Mendix Native Mobile Builder.
- Build a Mendix Native App Locally Manually – Follow this guide to build your apps locally and without an internet connection.
- Debug Native Mobile Apps (Advanced) – Debug native mobile apps using the Make It Native app.
- Create a Custom Developer App – Create a custom developer app: a substitute for the Make It Native app which accommodates custom dependencies such as native widgets or fonts.
- Add Fonts to Your Native App - Add custom fonts to your native mobile apps.
The Mendix Native Mobile Builder does not currently support connections behind proxy servers. Please make sure you are not behind a proxy server and that your security rules allow access to the required services.