Below you will find solutions for some of the most common problems you may encounter when developing an AppCloud-enabled app.
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- Monitor and troubleshoot common Mendix SSO errors
3 “404 Not Found” Errors When Navigating to
A frequent cause of “404 not found” errors when navigating to
/openid/login is that the OpenID request handler is not enabled. It should be enabled on startup.
To fix this, make sure the AppCloudServices.StartAppCloudServices microflow is executed during the startup of your application. You can do this by setting it as the app’s after-startup microflow or by having the application’s existing after-startup microflow trigger it.
3 Realm Verification Errors
These are commonly caused by compatibility issues with JAR files in the
<projectpath>/userlib directory of your project. For details on the most common compatibility issues, refer to Troubleshooting in the Mendix Reference Guide.
4 Related Content
- How to Find the Root Cause of Runtime Errors
- How to Clear Warning Messages in Mendix
- How to Test Web Services Using SoapUI
- How to Monitor Mendix Using JMX
- How to Debug Java Actions Remotely
- How to Configure Log Levels
- How to Debug Microflows
- How to Debug Java Actions
- How to Handle Common Mendix SSO Errors
- How to Debug Microflows Remotely