Application logic is created in Mendix in the form of Microflows. So, what’s a Microflow?
Microflows allow you to express the logic of your application. It is a visual way of expressing what traditionally ends up in textual program code. In other words, microflows allow you to easily add complex business logic to the processes in your application without having to write code.
Mendix is all about collaboration between business and IT, and microflows help a lot by giving business-minded people insight into how the application is designed.
Now, learn how to translate your business logic into Microflows and build and debug them from beginner to expert level.
- Create your first Microflow: Hello World!
- Creating a Custom Save Button
- Drag and Drop Microflows/Pages into Microflow
- Extract and use sub microflows
- Triggering Logic using Microflows
- Working With Lists in a Microflow
- Defining access rules using XPath
- Extending Your Application with Custom Java
- Java API Tutorial
- Error Handling
- Optimizing Microflow Aggregates
- Optimizing Retrieve Activities