Mendix has comprehensive functionality to find changes made to several subjects in the application. This how-to will describe how to find changes made in objects based on a certain activity.
2 Finding Object Activities
The following steps will explain how to find certain activities that are used in microflows, to objects.
- In the top toolbar of the Desktop Modeler, click Edit > Find Advanced (or press Ctrl+Shift+F.
- This dialog box will appear:
- For Search for, select Microflow actions, and this dialog box will appear:
- Select the entity for which you want to search for object activities, and click Find.
- See the results of in the Find Results pane: