1 Deactivate Your Mendix Account
This how-to will explain how to activate and deactivate your Mendix account (MxID). It contains a checklist of things to keep in mind of what to do with your Mendix account when you leave a company or move to another company.
Your MxID can have several roles within the Mendix Platform:
- Company Admin
- Company Member
- Technical Contact
- Project Contact
- Project Member (Application Operator, Business Enigeer, End-user, Performance Engineer/Tester, Product Owner, SCRUM Master)
You can also be involved in unsolved support tickets.
Make sure that your MxID has no roles in your company by following these steps:
- Log in to the Developer Portal.
- Leave any projects of which you are a team member.
- If you are a Company Admin, make someone else Company Admin.
- If you are a Company Member, Technical Contact or Project Contact, ask your Company Admin to remove these roles.
- If you do not have any of these roles your Company Admin can deactivate your account.
This means that you won’t be able to access the Mendix Platform any more.
2 Activate Your Mendix Account
Follow these steps when you want to switch to another company:
- Create a new Mendix account: http://www.mendix.com/try-now/?utm_source=documentation&utm_medium=community&utm_campaign=signup.
- Submit a Feedback item to merge your old account into your new account. For more information, read this how-to: How to Set Up Your Profile.
- Make sure you have been added as a company member to the new company in the Developer Portal.