This how-to will teach you how to upload data to a licensed cloud node.
This how-to will teach you how to do the following:
- How to upload data to a cloud environment
Before starting this how-to, make sure you have completed the following prerequisites:
- Have a licensed node available
- Have a database file (.backup) ready
3 Upload Data
- Go to home.mendix.com.
- Go to Apps and select the App you want to connect to the node.
- Go to the Deploy tab.
- Go to the Backup tab.
Click Upload Data.
- Select the downloaded database (.backup) for the Database field.
- Select Uploaded files if you have any. These files can be downloaded from other environments.
- Click Restore.
- Click Stop and clear.
- Click Upload when the Cloud Portal asks if you want to upload the data.
- Click Okay to close the window.
The cloud environment has now been updated with the uploaded data.