Container widgets provide structure to your page’s content.
- Layout grid – gives structure to your pages, has a built-in behavior to show how a page will look like on different devices
- Container – a layout element where you can place a widget or a group of widgets and simultaneously style, drag or delete them.
- Group box – groups widgets together, can be configured to collapse or expand with all elements inside it
- Tab container – shows information categorized into tabs
- Scroll Container – divides layout into regions, such as a header, sidebar, or footer
- Table – consists of a number of rows and columns; each table cell can contain widgets
- Navigation list – allows you to select a separate on-click action for each row of this widget