Mendix uses various third party libraries that have their own licenses. All the licenses are available when you download the freely available Mendix platform installation. They can be found in various subfolders of your Mendix installation folder.
- Runtime Server libraries can be found in the folder runtime\lib
- Modeler libraries can be found in the folder modeler\Licenses
- Client licenses can be found in:
- modeler\deployment.mxz which is a zip file. In this zip file you can navigate to web\lib\bootstrap\css\bootstrap.css and to web\lib\rbootstrap\css\rbootstrap.css for bootstrap licenses. If you simply deploy an application you can also find all these files in your deployment folder.
- runtime\mxclientsystem\mxui.mxui.js for the dojo license.