Release date: May 14th, 2020
- ATS now supports the recording and execution of clicking on containers and list views.
- We fixed a bug where ATS did not record clicking a drop-down
- We fixed a bug where ATS did not correctly click a radio button.
- Due to a bug, cutting elements whose total length exceeded 200 characters resulted in an error. This is no longer allowed and is preceded by a warning message.
- We fixed a bug where clicking an association radio button list was not properly recorded or executed.
- We fixed a bug introduced in 2.17.1 where unique names no longer included list item names.