Release date: April 8th, 2021
Mendix 9 Support
With this release, ATS officially supports testing apps that are built with Mendix 9. This includes both recording test steps and executing tests.
- We added a confirmation dialog box when extracting steps into a reusable action. This is to prevent accidentally extracting an action.
- We fixed a bug where values did not accept more than 500 characters. (CP13883)
- We fixed a bug where setting the value for test steps based on an input parameter in a custom action caused an error to be thrown. (CP13922)
- We fixed a bug where ATSelenium was not available as a Selenium provider for newly onboarded apps.
- We fixed a bug where values in test steps were not shown correctly if they included special HTML characters.
- We fixed a bug where auto-suggestions for Boolean, any, and enumeration fields did not suggest all possible constant values.