These release notes cover changes made to the Mendix Data Hub.
November 26th, 2020
- The Service Metadata panel on the right side of the the Data Hub Catalog search details page has been reorganised to improve the grouping of the information.
- You can now sign-out from the Mendix Platform from the Mendix top bar when you click on the account avatar.
November 19th, 2020
- We have added new functionality for adding Business and Technical Owner contact details when curating the Application Details of a registered asset. Curators and owners can select owners from a drop-down list or create a new owner and add their contact details.
- We have added a new tab to the Data Hub Administration page: Owner Management which provides an overview of the custom Business and Technical owners in the Data Hub Catalog. From this release, the Data Hub Administrator and curators can now add, edit, and remove custom owners from this list.
- We improved the screen layout of the Data Hub screen for different screens.
- We made several styling improvements and removed the empty last tab on the asset details page.
- The Validated label will now be correctly updated in the search results pane for the selected asset when it is changed by curators and the owners of the asset.
- We fixed an issue on the Curation List where clicking on the Added column title (to change the sort order) resulted in an error.
November 5th, 2020
- In the Data Hub Catalog search pane, we now show the number of filters that are active for the current search at the filter icon.
October 29th, 2020
- In Landscape nodes are now static and cannot be dragged around the display. To see other parts of of the selected assets network, you can pan and zoom using the mouse.
- In Data Hub Catalog by default, the search filter is set to show results in the Production environment only. To include hits in Non-production or Sandbox environments you have to check these boxes in the Add Filters dialog box.
- The entity details screen now displays the number of connections to the individual entity. The service details continue to show the total number of connections to the service.
October 8th, 2020
The Data Hub home tab is now called Data Hub.
From the Data Hub screen, you can now navigate to the Mendix Academy learning path for Data Hub where you can learn how to easily share data to build apps in Studio Pro.
October 1st, 2020
Using data from other applications used to be a complex activity requiring an in-depth understanding of building integrations.
No more! We are very proud to announce that Mendix Data Hub is now generally available. Finding, understanding, and using data from other applications and services has never been this easy.
Every organization has valuable data in different applications. With Mendix Data Hub, you can use the data from different sources in your app without having to deal with complex integrations. All you need to do is just search for the data, add it to your domain model, and use it.
Want to know how it can help you? Check out the launch blog post: Data Hub: The Low-Code Approach to Data Integration.
For even more information, please consult the Data Hub Guide.