Release date: July 26th, 2017Download
- When creating a new Atlas-based app from the Desktop Modeler, it’s now also possible to edit the app in the beta version of the Web Modeler. Formerly, this was only possible when the app was created from the Mendix Portal. For details about the Web Modeler, see How-to Build an Employee Directory App in the Web Modeler (Beginner) and Mendix 7 Atlas Release: Bringing Design Thinking to Low-Code App Development.
- In 7.5.0, it was not possible to use the Generate page functionality for buttons in the Responsive profile. The Create Page dialog box showed no selectable page templates for this profile. We fixed this.
- We now provide several form pages that can be used for page generation.
- The Map automatically button that generates domain model entities now always generates a mapping parameter in export mappings.
For known issues in this version, see Known Issues.
Release date: July 12th, 2017Download
We introduced a new way of getting Mendix objects in export mappings:
This has always been the default (unseen) value for the root element, but it can now be chosen anywhere in the mapping. As a result, the input to an export mapping may be a list of Mendix objects (whereas before, it always had to be a single Mendix object).
- We fixed the ability to use a client certificate for a web or REST service that has a server certificate signed by a non-standard authority. (Tickets 52427, 52937)
- We fixed the default sort order for drop-down search fields in grids to be the selected attribute path. (Ticket 53810)
- We fixed the issue that occurred when a logout from a hybrid app would be stuck with a loader.
- We fixed the exception that occurred during the creation of a web service user when project security was disabled. (Ticket 53128)
- We now populate the Size attribute of file documents without commit events. (Ticket 54099)
- We fixed the issue when a redirect from a normal index page to index-rtl (for right-to-left languages) failed.
- We fixed the life cycle for widgets inside conditionally hidden containers (they were not being destroyed properly, which led to performance issues). (Ticket 53719)
- When a conditionally visible widget was re-displayed, it displayed stale values. We fixed this for you. (Tickets 52466, 53719)
- We fixed downloading FileDocuments (images) from S3, which also broke Mendix Cloud V4. (Ticket 54304)
For known issues in this version, see Desktop Modeler Known Issues.