The known issues are described in Hybrid App Known Issues.
These are the release notes for the Hybrid App.
The version numbers for each release refer to the Hybrid App Base and the Hybrid App Template package, respectively.
If you’re building the app using the regular PhoneGap Build approach from within the Mendix Developer Portal, you do not need to worry about these numbers. Downloading and building a new package will set you up with the latest version.
If you’re using the advanced flow, you can get the latest version of the Hybrid App Base by running
npm update from your hybrid app project directory. To upgrade to the latest version of the Hybrid App Template, either pull in the latest changes from GitHub, or download a new copy from the Mendix Cloud Portal.
October 17th, 2017 (1.4.3 / 1.3.1)
- Support for custom navigation profiles was removed. This affects Mendix apps running on version 7.2 or 7.3. For these apps, upgrading to a newer Mendix version is recommended.
October 13th, 2017 (1.4.2 / 1.3.1)
- We added extra Phonegap commands (
- We added a
devDependencyto fix the failing build in some cases.
- We fixed the issue where some cleanup steps were skipped when the removal of cookies and/or PIN/login tokens failed.
October 12th, 2017 (1.4.1 / 1.3.0)
- We fixed the wrong application of
Promise.all, which broke the PIN flow.
- We fixed the
appbasecommand, used internally to build the Phonegap Build zip file.
October 11th, 2017 (1.4.0 / 1.3.0)
- This release improves support for the PIN login feature.
- We improved support for switching users in combination with the PIN login feature.
- We fixed an issue with the remaining session data.
September 25th, 2017 (1.3.0 / 1.3.0)
- Based on feedback from the Mendix community, we decided to iterate on the command set that is at your disposal while building your Mendix hybrid mobile app. For instructions on how to use the updated commands, refer to the Mendix PhoneGap Build App Template README.
September 20th, 2017 (1.3.0 / 1.2.0)
- We added support for iOS 11 (ticket 56209). For existing hybrid apps, you can also update the
cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine-nextgen pluginin the config.xml to version to 1.1.0 and publish again.
- We changed the keyboard type on the PIN login page to
tel. (Ticket 54380)
August 28th, 2017 (1.2.0 / 1.2.0)
- Whenever a new version of your Mendix application is deployed, the hybrid app will now ask the user to confirm that they are ready to update.
August 25th, 2017 (1.1.2 / 1.1.1)
- We fixed the “malformed JSON” issue.
- We removed the dependency on the BlueBird library.
- We updated to Webpack 3.
August 1st, 2017 (1.1.0 / 1.1.0)
- You can now automatically log in if credentials are provided.
- We replaced the SQLite library with our own fork.
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.7 / 1.0.3)
- The build for Android ARM is now by default.
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.6 / 1.0.3)
- We now facilitate the overriding of
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.5 / 1.0.3)
- We cleaned up the resources folder.
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.4 / 1.0.3)
- We fixed the issue where the package.json was removed on cleanup.
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.3 / 1.0.3)
WkWebviewis now enabled by default.
- We fixed the issues with UglifyJS and added the NPM5 lockfile.
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.2 / 1.0.2)
- We fixed the resource paths and the debug mode.
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.1 / 1.0.1)
- There are now more iOS icons.
- We improved the documentation.
- We fixed the image URLs in
June 13th, 2017 (1.0.0 / 1.0.0)
- There is now a new Mendix Hybrid App package format.