To download the Mendix mobile app, select one of the download links below:
The known issues are described in Mendix Mobile App Known Issues.
Release date: October 2nd, 2017
- We fixed support for iOS 11: loading a Mendix hybrid app (for example, by using the QR scanner or from the Apps page) caused the Mendix mobile app to crash. This issue has been resolved.
Release date: July 21st, 2017
- You’ll now see a few introductory slides when you use the app for the first time.
- The Apps page now contains an overview of recently opened hybrid apps.
- The sidebar closes automatically when you press one of the menu items.
- We’ve increased the touch area of back buttons so that they’re easier to press.
- Web URLs in hybrid apps now work as expected.
Release date: July 10th, 2017
We have added two new features to accelerate your app delivery projects:
- Easily test your hybrid mobile Mendix apps on your phone by scanning the QR code shown in the Mendix Modeler from the convenience of the Mendix mobile app.
- Review the capabilities of Atlas UI and the Mendix platform through the showcases accessible through the Mendix mobile app. The above features are available without logging in. However, you still need to log in if you want to use Buzz.
Release date: April 7th, 2017
With this release, we greatly improved the user experience of the Mendix mobile app.
- The Buzz can be read without an internet connection.
- We greatly improved the overall performance of app and the app startup time.
- We added a pull-down to refresh to the Buzz and Post Details.
- We added a progress indicator when loading new messages.
- We added infinite scrolling to the Buzz.
- Recent messages are now cached on the device.
- We added a new message notification to the Buzz.
- We added the option to edit messages which failed to send.