These are the Mendix Studio release notes for app projects built with Studio Pro version 8.7 and above. The release notes include all minor versions, patches, and known issues.
For Studio release notes correlated with the Studio Pro version 8.0–8.6, see 8.0–8.6.
For more information on the correlation between Mendix Studio and Desktop Modeler/Mendix Studio Pro versions, see Studio Ranges & Mendix Versions.
For updates on the operational status of Studio as well as deployment features and other Mendix services, see Mendix Status.
March 31st, 2020
We improved the service that makes it possible to manage your app users. As of April 1st, 2020 we are replacing the current service with an improved one. You might be notified that an auto-upgrade of the security settings of your app is required before you can publish your app:
If you do not auto-upgrade this service, your app will still be secured and running, but you will not be able to publish a newer version of your app. For more information, see the Auto-Upgrade to the New Service section in Security, Roles & Permissions.
You can resolve consistency checks faster and easier! All elements, such as widgets or microflow elements, that require your attention are now marked with a clear indicator:
March 16th, 2020
To speed up the process of creating pages, we added an opportunity to clear the selected attribute. Simply click the Clear button:
- We fixed an issue, where errors were not shown when you configured an enumeration, but you could not proceed because of these errors.
March 9th, 2020
- We fixed a bug when a spinner was not displayed while securing an app before publishing it.
- We fixed an issue where you could not manage users if your app had the AppCloudServices module instead of the MendixSSO module.
March 2nd, 2020
It is now possible to copy and paste enumerations between Studio apps, which will allow you to build apps faster. You can also duplicate enumerations:
We added support for Studio Pro 8.7.
- We fixed an issue in Studio Buzz where the Create Feedback Item button was not working.
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to add a new page or microflow in app templates.