The Studio 9 How-to’s space describes Mendix Studio functionality that corresponds to Mendix 9version. It describes the latest Studio functionality and features.
Studio how-to’s contain step-by-step guides that will help you create apps in Mendix Studio, customize them, and add logic to them. Studio how-to’s describe a specific use case that they follow. For more general guidelines, such as how to create a microflow or how to add elements to your page, see the Mendix Studio Guide.
2 How-to Categories
The Studio 9 How-to’s are divided into the following categories:
- Pages – focuses on building various page patterns, such as building a form or a list, as well configuring different functionality, for example, filtering data in a list
- How to Configure a Domain Model – explains how to configure a domain model and its elements
- How to Secure Your App and Configure Access to Its Functionality – explains how to secure you app and create different user roles
- Microflows – focuses on configuring various microflow elements and activities, such as configuring a decision
- How to Customize the Design of Your App – explains you how to change the design of your app in the Theme Customizer