The Pages category contains Studio how-to’s on pages and will help you build pages for various use cases, such as configuring a list and view its details, enabling your end-user to attach images, or building a form.
For more general guidelines on how to create a page, drag and drop elements on it, see Pages in the Studio 9 Guide.
2 Documents in This Category
- Configure a Form and Show Items Related to It – shows how to configure a page with a form on it and how to show items related to this form on the same page
- Set Fields as Read-Only or Required – describes how to set fields in a form as read-only or required to fill in
- Show Fields Only When Certain Conditions Are Met – explains how to set conditional visibility that allows to show field only when certain conditions are met
- Configure a List and View List Item Details – shows how to create a list of items and view the item details selected in this list
- Filter and Sort Items in a List – teaches you how to set up a filter for a list of items and sort these items
- Enable End-Users to Attach Images – shows how to enable your end-users to attach images
- Configure File Upload and Download – describes how to enable your end-users upload and download files