One of the strengths of Mendix is that it is easy to connect your Mendix application to other systems. The Mendix Marketplace is stocked with all kinds of connectors and adapters. You are also able to extend your app by using and creating widgets.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Build a Pluggable Native Widget — teaches you how to build a pluggable native widget (based on React Native), customize it, and style it.
- Build Pluggable Web Widgets — shows you how to use the new generation of custom-built Mendix widgets based on React
- Explore Connectors & Adapters — presents some choice examples from the Mendix Marketplace to consider for your app development
- Build Microflow Actions Using the Mendix Connector Kit — introduces you to using the Mendix Connector Kit to add powerful microflow actions to your app projects
- Use Mendix DataStorage APIs to Build Reusable Microflow Actions — teaches you how to build microflow actions that, for example, retrieve advanced XPath and OQL as well register global entity listeners
- Get Started with the TimeSeries Connector — shows you how to use the TimeSeries Connector by first signing up for it, configuring the module settings, and finally implementing actions