The modules available in the Mendix App Store can be added to your app project to provide new functionality with accompanying domain models and security options. These App Store modules function similarly to the modules you create for your app project.
When you download these modules, they will go into the Project > App Store modules folder.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Community Commons Function Library – adds a number of reusable Java methods to your app project
- Email with Templates – lets you send emails with templates by using tokens
- Encryption – takes care of the encryption of strings in your app
- Excel Exporter – enables creating templates that export data from your app to the Excel or CSV formats
- SAML – can be used as a replacement or extension of your supported authentication methods