1 Learning About the Mendix Platform SDK
Before the Mendix SDK can make your life easier, there’s some learning to do. Follow the step-by-step guides listed below to learn everything you need about using the SDK. After finishing the how-to’s, you’ll not only know how to use the SDK, but also how all the parts fit together.
These are the how-to’s for the Mendix Platform SDK:
- How to Set Up Your Development Environment
- How to Create Your First Script
- How to Create the Domain Model
- How to Manipulate Existing Models
- How to Generate Code from the Model
2 Reference Documentation
Browse the compiled documentation about the Mendix metamodel as well as external resources that you can use as a reference for programming with the Mendix SDK.
2.1 Understanding the Metamodel
- Understanding the Metamodel
- Domain Model (Metamodel)
- Microflows (Metamodel)
- Pages (Metamodel)
- Projects (Metamodel)
2.2 Mendix Model SDK
- Manipulating existing models:
- Generating Code from the Model
- Working with when.js and Promises in TypeScript
- Model SDK API Docs
2.3 Other Resources
3 Need Help?
Check whether your question is answered in the Frequently Asked Questions. Otherwise, ask your question in the Mendix Forum or in our Gitter chat room. Check out the technical specifications of the Mendix Platform SDK and Model API as well.