1 Introduction & How-to’s
Before the for the Mendix Platform SDK can make your life easier, there is some learning you should do. First, read the Introduction to the Mendix Platform SDK and the FAQ. Then, follow the step-by-step guides listed below to learn everything you need about using the SDK:
- Set Up Your Development Environment
- Create Your First Script
- Create the Domain Model
- Manipulate Existing Models
- Generate Code from the Model
2 Reference Documentation
Browse the documentation below about the Mendix metamodel as well as external resources that you can use as a reference for programming with the Mendix SDK.
2.1 Understanding the Metamodel
- Understanding the Metamodel
- Domain Model (Metamodel)
- Microflows (Metamodel)
- Pages (Metamodel)
- Projects (Metamodel)
2.2 Mendix Model SDK
- Mendix Model SDK
- Mendix Model SDK Release Notes
- Manipulating existing models:
- Generating Code from the Model
- Working with when.js and Promises in TypeScript
2.3 Other Resources
3 Need Help?
Check whether your question is answered in the Frequently Asked Questions. Otherwise, ask your question in the Mendix Forum. Check out the technical specifications of the Mendix Platform SDK and Model API as well.