1 Introduction & FAQ
2 SDK Reference Guide
Browse the reference documentation below about the Mendix Metamodel:
- Understanding the Mendix Metamodel – explains the basic components of the Mendix Metamodel as well as the domain model, microflows, pages, and apps in the Mendix Metamodel
- Working with when.js and Promises in TypeScript – explains what promises are, how to use them, and how resolve common problems when using them
3 SDK How-to’s
Follow these step-by-step guides to learn everything you need about using the SDK:
- How to Set Up Your Development Environment – leads you through the process of setting up everything you need to start working with the Mendix Platform SDK
- How to Create Your First Script – teaches you how to write a script that will use the Mendix Platform SDK
- How to Create the Domain Model – guides you in the process of creating a more extensive domain model
- How to Manipulate Existing Models – teaches you how to change things in the model, close the server connection, and find and load units and elements
- How to Generate Code from the Model – explains how to write code to alter your model
4 SDK Use Cases
The Use Case Examples provide examples from the four basic categories of actions performed with the Mendix SDK: analyzing, exporting, modifying and importing.
5 Other Resources
For more information, check the Mendix Model SDK Release Notes for details on the releases of the Mendix Model SDK.