SAP and Mendix offer you the ability to extend the digital core of SAP with low-code rapid application development, enabling you to efficiently build new differentiating solutions on top of SAP products like SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, and SAP Hybris.
To find out how to deploy your app to SAP Cloud Platform, see SAP Cloud Platform – Deployment.
2 Reference Documents in This Category
- OData Connector for SAP Solutions – describes the actions and domain model of the OData Connector for SAP solutions
- SAP Destination Service – presents details on enabling your Mendix app running on SAP Cloud Platform to use external services and systems
- SAP Data Models – describes resources for consuming the SAP OData service
- XSUAA Connector for SAP Cloud Platform – presents background information on the XSUAA Connector for SAP Cloud Platform
- Application Autoscaler for SAP Cloud Platform – has information on binding and configuring the Application Autoscaler
- SAP Single Sign-On – describes utilizing all the options of Mendix SSO as an SAP user
- Connector for SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation – provides details on using a number of the models available in the SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation
- SAP Fiori / Mendix Building Blocks – presents a summary of the building blocks you can use to create an SAP Fiori-themed app
- SAP Cloud Connector – describes using the connector so that a Mendix app deployed on SAP Cloud Platform can access any SAP system running on premises
3 How-to Documents in This Category
The how-to’s in this category will teach you to perform certain actions to integrate Mendix with SAP services like SAP Business Suite (SAP ERP 6.0), SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and SAP SuccessFactors, among others.
- Use the OData Connector for SAP Solutions
- Use the OData Model Creator for SAP Solutions
- How to Use the XSUAA Connector for SAP Cloud Platform
- Use SAP Connectivity Services with REST and SOAP
4 Learning Path
If you are getting started with using SAP with Mendix, you may find it helpful to follow the Learn to Build an SAP App learning path (you must be signed in to the Mendix Platform to see this learning path).