SAP and Mendix offer you the ability to extend the digital core of SAP with low-code rapid application development, enabling you to efficiently build new differentiating solutions on top of SAP products like SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, and SAP Hybris.
To find out how to deploy your app to SAP Cloud Platform, see SAP Cloud Platform – Deployment.
2 Reference Documents in This Category
- SAP OData Connector – describes the actions and domain model of the SAP OData Connector
- SAP Destination Service – presents details on enabling your Mendix app running on SAP Cloud Platform to use external services and systems
- SAP Data Models – describes resources for consuming the SAP OData service
- SAP XSUAA Connector – presents background information on the SAP XSUAA Connector
- SAP Single Sign-On – describes utilizing all the options of Mendix SSO as an SAP user
- SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation Connector – provides details on using a number of the models available in the SAP Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation
- SAP Fiori / Mendix Building Blocks – presents a summary of the building blocks you can use to create an SAP Fiori-themed app
- SAP Cloud Connector – describes using the connector so that a Mendix app deployed on SAP Cloud Platform can access any SAP system running on premises
3 How-to Documents in This Category
The how-to’s in this category will teach you to perform certain actions to integrate Mendix with SAP services like SAP Business Suite (SAP ERP 6.0), SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and SAP SuccessFactors, among others.
- Use the SAP OData Connector
- Use the SAP OData Model Creator
- Set Up the XSUAA Connector
- Use SAP Connectivity Services with REST and SOAP
4 Learning Paths
If you are getting started with using SAP with Mendix, you may find it helpful to follow the Mendix learning path for building SAP apps: Learn to Build an SAP App.