This category includes how-to’s on creating data layers and setting up data validation.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Create a Basic Data Layer – teaches you how to create entities and attributes, add enumerations, create associations, and delete association behavior
- Set Up Data Validation – explains how to set up both required and advanced data validation
- Work with Images & Files – explains how to start working with images and files by configuring inheritance and generalization
- Denormalize Data to Improve Performance – presents how to denormalize data and keep denormalized data in sync
- Migrate Your Mendix Database – explains how to migrate a non-PostgreSQL database to a PostgreSQL database, export a PostgreSQL database, and perform other actions for database migration