Do you want to connect your app to the internet? Learn how to do this by following these how-to’s.
We want to create a large network of Mendix apps, so let’s start integrating!
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Import & Export Objects – presents how to to import and export projects, modules, widgets, and module documents
- Import XML Documents – teaches you how to prepare the data structure and GUI, add an XML schema, and create XML-to-domain mapping
- Export XML Documents – shows you how to add an XML schema and create domain-to-XML mapping and export logic
- Import Excel Documents – illustrates setting up import templates and importing data into your application via the Excel Importer
- Export to Excel – teaches you how to create custom Excel documents from your app based on configurable templates
- Consume a Simple Web Service – details how to import a WSDL and create logic to call the web service
- Consume a Complex Web Service – shows you how to import a web service both directly and using the wizard as well as how to configure a web service call
- Consume a REST Service – shows you how to integrate an existing system or a legacy system into a Mendix app by calling a REST service in a microflow
- Publish a REST Service – shows you how to create a published REST service and return the results in JSON or XML
- Version a REST Service – teaches you when and how to use different versions of the same REST service published at the same time as well as deprecate old versions
- Expose a Web Service – details creating a web service and publishing a microflow as a web service operation
- Expose Data to BI Tools Using OData – presents details on creating a published OData service with resources, adding an OData server to Tableau and Excel, combining resources in Tableau, and creating custom queries
- Configure Selenium Support – shows you how to use naming conventions and avoid pitfalls that will help you in using Selenium