Learn some basics about starting to model a Mendix app with the introductory how-to’s in this category.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Install Mendix Studio Pro – guides you in the steps for installing Mendix Studio Pro
- Configure Parallels – explains how to use Parallels to run Mendix Studio Pro on your Mac device
- Set Up the Navigation Structure – describes how to give users access to the app pages you create
- Minimize the Number of In-Use Objects in Your Session – describes how to minimize non-persistable objects and uncommitted persistable objects in your session
- Implement Best Practices for Development – provides guidelines for adopting consistent naming and modeling conventions while developing your Mendix apps
- Implement Community Best Practices for App Performance – presents best practices created by and for the Mendix community on how to improve your app’s performance