Testing is a vital component when creating a Mendix application. In this category, you can find all the test-related how-to’s and blogs written by experienced Mendix professionals.
2 Main Documents in This Category
- Test Microflows Using the UnitTesting Module – shows you how to set up the UnitTesting module and create a microflow unit test
- Test with Application Test Suite (ATS) – introduces you to the documentation for the ATS suite of tools
- Test Web Services Using SoapUI – presents details on creating a SOAP project with SoapUI, creating assertions in SoapUI, and building an automated test using SoapUI
- Test Mendix Applications Using Selenium IDE – demonstrates how to download and install Selenium IDE as a Mozilla Firefox plugin
- Create Automated Tests with TestNG – teaches you how to create TestNG test files, run automated tests with TestNG, and generate reports with TestNG