Release date: November 5th, 2021
- We added a missing configuration that was failing the
Release date: November 2nd, 2021
- We fixed a bug on Android that would not allow an app to reload correctly after the first login.
Release date: October 25th, 2021
- We improved the SQLite database life cycle on Android. This should remove the possibility of dead locks when an app is being restarted, for example after an over-the-air update.
Release date: September 29th, 2021
- iOS 15 requires you to recompile your apps with XCode 13. This release bumps the configuration of App Center to use XCode 13.
Release date: September 7th, 2021
- We fixed an issue with dependency resolution on Android.
Release date: August 9th, 2021
- This release introduces support for Firebase Crashlytics and removes previous references to the deprecated Fabric.io dependencies.
Release date: July 28th, 2021
This is a re-release of Native Template 5.2.0.
Release date: July 26th, 2021
- We made an improvement to the the capability configurations. We added an implementation for the
appCenterOTAcapability. This removes the previous need to have
Codepushbundled with every application even when over-the-air support is not enabled via the Native Mobile App Builder.
- We implemented support for Android 11 devices.
- We bumped
6.4.1due to security concerns on the previous version.
- We bumped the
react-native-imageinternal dependency to version
4.0.3and introduced the
react-native-permissionsdependency. Developers would need to update their
NativeMobileResourcesmodule from the App Store to the latest version to avoid unexpected behaviours. Due to this change, developers previously relying on over-the-air updates for their apps would have to release new applications to the app store.