The Auto-Load More widget loads more items on the list view as the end-user scrolls.
1.1 Demo App Project
For a demo app project that has been deployed with this widget, see here.
- Place the widget in the same page or snippet as the target list view (as in, right below it).
- Add the name of the Target list view to the widget (which can be found in the Common tab of the list view properties in Studio Pro).
3 Developing This App Store Component
- Install the following:
- Fork and clone the mendixlabs/auto-load-more repository. The code is in Typescript.
- Set up the development environment by running
- Create a folder named dist in the project root.
- Create a Mendix test project in the dist folder and rename its root folder to dist/MxTestProject, or get the test project from mendixlabs/auto-load-more. Changes to the widget code will be automatically pushed to this test project.
- To automatically compile, bundle, and push code changes to the running test project, run
We are actively maintaining this widget. Please report any issues or suggestions for improvement at mendixlabs/auto-load-more.