The Calendar widget can be used to display and manage calendar events.
- Add and edit calendar events
- Drag and drop calendar events
- Change calendar event colors
- Retrieve events based on selected date ranges
2 Basic Configuration
- Place the widget in a data form within the context of an event entity.
- On the Data source tab, configure the calendar event to retrieve from a data source by Context, Database (via XPath), Microflow (via Microflow), or Nanoflow (via Nanoflow).
- Select the Event entity.
- Select attributes to provide the event title, start date, end date, and color. Select a Boolean attribute to determine whether the event should be considered all day.
- If you configured the Microflow data source, consider setting up Refresh data source on view by selecting Yes and adding a constraint based on the View start attribute and View end attribute (for example,
End > $CalenderView/StartAttributeand
Start < $CalenderView/EndAttribute]). if configured, when navigating the calendar, only events between the View start attribute and View end attribute dates will be retrieved.
- On the View tab, select Standard for a view with a day, week, and month only. To set a custom toolbar, select Custom. The Month is the default initial selected view.
- Configure the optional Start date attribute if necessary.
On the Events tab, there are three types of events:
- On-click events for clicking a calendar event/day slot
- On-create events (for which Enable create must be selected on the View tab)
- On-change events for dragging-and-dropping and event resizing