The Color Picker enables selecting and adjusting a color value.
- Render using the button, input box, and inline modes
- Execute an action after a color change via a microflow or nanoflow
- Add a label and label width
- Support the hex, RGB, or RGBA color formats
Supported color pickers are based on the React Color library:
For a demo app project that has been deployed with this widget, see here.
To configure this widget, follow these steps:
- Create an entity with a string attribute for storing the color value.
- Place the widget in a data form within the context of the entity.
- Select the attribtue for the color.
- Optionally, change the rendering and appearance properties to your need.