The Pop-Up Menu widget shows a floating menu with items. The widget allows users to create their own items in “custom” mode.
- Add your own trigger element
- Change the menu’s position
- Show the menu on-hover or on-click
- Change the style of each item
- Attach an on-click action to each item
- Create your own custom items
Place the widget anywhere you want on a page in your app.
If you want to use dynamic content, make sure to wrap the widget in a data view and configure the widget as Render = Custom.
3 Developing This App Store Component
We are actively maintaining this widget. Please report any issues or suggestions for improvement at mendix/widgets-resources.