The Progress Bar widget displays a progress bar.
- Show percentage of progress based on value
- Render bar types: plain, striped, or animated stripes
- Use bar Bootstrap colors: success, info, warning, or danger
1.2 Demo App Project
For a demo app project that has been deployed with this widget, see here.
Place the widget in the context of an object that has attributes for Progress attribute and Maximum value attribute: * If Progress attribute is not set, Value static will be used to calculate the progress * If Maximum value attribute is not set, the maximum value defaults to Maximum value static
Progress percentage is calculated via
(value / maximumValue) * 100.
Depending on the specified Bootstrap style (primary, success, info, warning, danger), the progress bar can appear in the associated colors.
For negative progress values, the bar is drawn from right to left.
3 Developing This App Store Component
- Install the following:
- Fork and clone the mendixlabs/progress-bar repository. The code is in Typescript.
- Set up the development environment by running
- Create a folder named dist in the project root.
- Create a Mendix test project in the dist folder and rename its root folder to dist/MxTestProject, or get the test project from mendixlabs/progress-bar. Changes to the widget code will be automatically pushed to this test project.
- To automatically compile, bundle, and push code changes to the running test project, run
- To run the project unit tests with code coverage (results can be found at
- Run the test continuously during development via
We are actively maintaining this widget. Please report any issues or suggestions for improvement at mendixlabs/progress-bar.