The Progress Circle widget displays a progress in a circle.
- Show percentage based on the progress value and maximum progress value
- Animate on load and on update
- Open a page or run a microflow on click
- Show the progress circle with different colors
1.2 Demo App Project
For a demo app project that has been deployed with this widget, see here.
Place the widget in the context of an object that has attributes for Value attribute and Maximum value attribute: * If Value attribute is not set, Value static will be used to calculate the progress * If Maximum value attribute is not set, the maximum value defaults to Maximum value static
3 Developing This App Store Component
- Install the following:
- Fork and clone the mendixlabs/progress-circle repository. The code is in Typescript.
- Set up the development environment by running
- Create a folder named dist in the project root.
- Create a Mendix test project in the dist folder and rename its root folder to dist/MxTestProject, or get the test project from mendixlabs/progress-circle. Changes to the widget code will be automatically pushed to this test project.
- To automatically compile, bundle, and push code changes to the running test project, run
- To run the project unit tests with code coverage (results can be found at
- Run the test continuously during development via
We are actively maintaining this widget. Please report any issues or suggestions for improvement at mendixlabs/progress-circle.