1.1 Typical Usage Scenario
- Visualizing all possible options in your UI, instead of forcing your user to open a pop-up window to reference available options
- Displaying a list horizontally or vertically
- Optionally showing a label
- Attaching a microflow to the on-change event
After importing the widget into your app project, add it to a data view on a page. Then, configure the properties to determine how the widget will behave in your application.
3 Read More
- Simple Check Box Set Selector for ATS in the Quality Add-ons Guide