The Switch widget enables toggling a Boolean attribute.
To use this widget, place it in a data container that has a Boolean attribute.
The widget offers the following for configuration:
- A Boolean attribute to toggle on user-interaction
- An action (such as Microflow or Nanoflow) to trigger when the Switch is toggled
- A Device style design property with two options (
Android) influencing the Switch’s appearance
- A Style design property for brand styling, influencing the Switch’s colors
- Common properties
This widget is compatible with Atlas Core.
3 Widgets Below Version 3.0.0
- Deactivate when attribute or context is read-only
- Execute a microflow when toggled
- Execute a nanoflow when toggled
- Add a label to the switch
- Display in either iOS style or android(material design)
- Display in various bootstrap styles
To use this widget, place it in the context of an object that has a Boolean attribute.