The Switch widget enables toggling a Boolean attribute.
- Deactivate when attribute or context is read-only
- Execute a microflow when toggled
- Execute a nanoflow when toggled
- Add a label to the switch
- Display in either iOS style or android(material design)
- Display in various bootstrap styles
1.2 Demo App Project
For a demo app project that has been deployed with this widget, see here.
To use this widget, place it in the context of an object that has a Boolean attribute.
3 Developing This App Store Component
To contribute to the development of this widget, follow these steps:
- Install the following:
- Fork and clone the mendixlabs/boolean-slider repository. The code is in Typescript.
- Set up the development environment by running
- Create a folder named dist in the project root.
- Create a Mendix test project in the dist folder and rename its root folder to dist/MxTestProject, or get the test project from mendixlabs/boolean-slider. Changes to the widget code will be automatically pushed to this test project.
- To automatically compile, bundle, and push code changes to the running test project, run
- To run the project unit tests with code coverage (results can be found at
- Run the unit test continuously during development via
We are actively maintaining this widget. Please report any issues or suggestions for improvement at mendixlabs/boolean-slider.